Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Little Exercise Help

So, I've finally started a regular exercise program (five days and going strong). After I finish, I sit down on a mat and do some stretches and things. I guess Lacie thought I needed a little help. (Let me preface this by saying that I cannot touch my toes. I have never been able to touch my toes, and I don't expect ever to be able to touch my toes. I blame it on long legs and a short torso.)

As usual, as soon as I sat on the ground, she started to climb on me. This time, instead of trying to lay on my stomach, she plopped down in between my legs while I was stretching in an attempt to touch my toes. When she saw I was not successful, she reached out, grabbed my toes, and cheerfully exclaimed, "I got it!"


Thanks for the help, Lacie. I'm glad someone can touch my toes.

1 comment:

Chantel said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny!