Monday, November 8, 2010

Is she crazy?


Yep.  I've finally lost it.  I'm posting pictures of my groceries.

Really, I'm just having so much fun coupon shopping that I had to share.  Here's what I bought:

24 cans of Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup
14 packages of pasta
3 jars of Heinz turkey gravy
6 Colgate toothbrushes
3 10-packs of Nestle hot chocolate mix

Want to know the total?  $11.00  Isn't that awesome?  The soup alone should've cost way more than that, but actually, the case of soup and the toothbrushes were all free!  And, I didn't even buy one newspaper to get the coupons.  That was all with on-line coupons.  (Okay, I don't always do this well, but I was pretty proud of this trip!)

I use a website called pinchingyourpennies.com to pick the groceries and find the coupons.  It's pretty cool.  The website is kind of hard to figure out.  If you want to learn more about it, I'd be happy to share, but I am certainly not an expert yet.  My friends that get 6 copies of the Sunday paper each week--they're the pros!

1 comment:

Chantel said...

I don't think that I've done that well on a coupon grocery trip. I'm jealous.