My family was getting worried because my blog activity is so low. I thought I'd better do a quick post to ease their minds. (Usually I quit posting when I'm not feeling well.)
I haven't posted because I have been busy trying new things!
1. Joined a babysitting co-op
2. Went to the gym twice this week to see if I like it--tried a class that was way too advanced and haven't been able to walk without looking like an idiot for two days! (ouch!)
3. Started taking piano lessons
4. Started turning my ABC books into templates that I can sell--that means creating every paper and element for each page from scratch so that I can sell them without pirating someone else's work
Too busy to blog, but feeling great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you are well..I was wondering! Congrats on piano lessons..that's ambitious!
Post a Comment