Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Zoiks!

To all the other germaphobes out there . . . if you had to choose the most germy thing in your house, what would it be?

I'd certainly put this near the top of my list:


Last time I bought a plunger, I got this cool one with a drain on the bottom.  If you hold the handle and twist, it spins a door closed--hiding the beautiful, black bulb.

So, why am I talking plungers?  Apparently mine is a little too cool.  Despite the warnings that although it looks fun, it's really dirty, this morning I caught Megan and Lacie using it as a toy.  What were they doing?  Taking items they could find in the bathroom (all belonging to me), putting them inside the dome (with the plunger), and spinning the door shut to make them disappear.

Gross!!!  Gross!!!  Gross!!!  Needless to say, anything that couldn't be sanitized, was pitched.  (I mean the items, not the children!)