Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Some friendly advice.
Do you have any of these at your house? If you do --- even if you have had them for years, and your kids have done nothing but wrap them lovingly around their necks for dress up or tie them to pets as a leash --- do yourself a favor. HIDE THEM! I have recently learned how difficult it is to clean up boa feathers. Trust me. You don't want to try it at home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good advice! Our cat killed a bird, dragged it in, and months later, I would still find downy little feathers hidden in seldom-used things, like a stack of books we hadn't read in awhile. I would think I'd finally gotten them all, and then I'd find more. It was a huge pain, not to mention gross.
I learned that a long time ago, and every time I get one in the garbage my mom gives them a new one. ARHGGGG! I hate those things.
Post a Comment