Just a few funnies that I don't want to forget . . .
Lacie to Daddy after Thanksgiving dinner: I think my belly is going to pop!
Lacie to Grandpa after discussing decorating his house for Christmas: Grandpa, I think you should wait until my daddy can help you put up your Christmas tree. (Grandpa: Why?) Because you're so . . . old!
Lacie to Mommy during dinner: Mom, do you know what an incline plane is? (Mom: Yes. Do you?)
And then she proceeded to explain it--correctly! I had actually been picturing a lever with a fulcrum, so I was wrong!
On a side note, I'm really morning Lacie's latest self-inflicted haircut. She got a huge chunk out of her bangs and buzzed big chunks out of the hair at each temple. Do you have any idea how long it took for her to get hair around the temple area? That's the last place my girls get it. Maybe it will grow in thicker. She just doesn't look the same. Good thing hair grows.
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment