Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Hats

Thanks to her preschool teacher, Lacie got to sport some fun hats this month.  First, she became a bunny for the preschool's annual bunny hop.  I have quite a photo shoot of her funny poses.  (I just posted my two favorite.)



Next, she went to her friend's tea party birthday event.  (The girl's mom also happens to be her preschool teacher, and she is so creative!  She made all the girls these special hats out of tissue paper.  I love them!)

 

The hat is made of two oval-shaped pieces of tissue paper.  I'm pretty sure she just plopped them on the kid's heads, mushed them down a little, and then put masking tape around their heads to keep the shape and to make a cute hat band.  Easy, peasy!  Next time you host a tea party, you know just what to do!

No comments: