Lacie starts Thursday. In three days, I am all alone for several hours a day. What will I do? (After I'm done celebrating, that is!)
Monday, August 13, 2012
School Time!
First day of school today for Bear and Boo. Lu starts Kindergarten in a few days. Here are my happy girls! (Behind the camera is one very happy Mommy!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your blog is so adorable! Love the cute school pics, too! I teach third grade and we've already been in school for 2 weeks! Way too early for me. LOL
I wanted to thank you for following my FB Life on Lakeshore Drive. I returned the follower for you, but had to do it under my personal page. :) I appreciate it so much! I also joined you by GFC. So excited to follow your blog. Good luck with the new school year. HUGS
Post a Comment