Friday, December 5, 2008

Who's Who?

A friend of mine reminded me how much Lacie and Megan look alike. Just for fun, can you tell which is which? (No fair, scrolling down to peek at old blogs!)


I'll post the answer later.

I had a request to add Melissa, so the picture is now different. It's pretty obvious which one is Melissa, but it's fun to see the comparison. (I think Melissa may be a little younger in this picture, but I wasn't good at keeping track of dates when she was little. At least I caught all three in pieces of the same outfit.)






My niece reminded me that I never posted the answers!
A: Lacie B: Megan C: Melissa
How'd you do?

8 comments:

Nathaly said...

I think:

A. is Lacie
B. is Megan

But yes, they look a lot alike!

Marisa said...

I say Megan's on the right

Laura said...

I can't believe how much they look alike, I don't think I could do a test like this for my girls, it would be too easy to tell. It's fun to see two of yours at the same age. Let's see Melissa at the same age too!

Haley said...

The left is Lacie and the right is Meggie. :)

Megan said...

I think it's A. Lacie
B. Megan
and C. Melissa

Chantel said...

Megan and Lacie do look alike. Thomas thought so too.

Kristin said...

Your little girls are gorgeous! Thanks for the sweet blog comment! :)

Jenni said...

They are all so adorable!!:)