
We got a very strange letter in the mail today. It was handwritten and addressed to Steve and Heidi Fowler. It basically said,
"Hi, my name is _______. I would like to buy your home at __________ address. Please give me a call at ______________.
Sincerely, _______." (Of course, I left the personal info blank.)
Does anyone else find that a little strange? Our house is not for sale, and someone researched it enough to find out our names. I'm sure it's probably a realtor looking for some investments or something, but I find it a little creepy.
I'm flattered that someone else likes our house as much as we do . . . but still . . .that's just weird!
Incidentally, every time I tell people in our general area where we live, they comment that they have seen the inside. I guess the whole neighborhood went through the house when it was for sale.

No comments:
Post a Comment