This morning I found Lacie crouched on her hands and knees talking to the carpet. She kept repeating, "She loves me. She loves me." Turns out she was talking to an ant. Needless to say, that one ant survived a squashing. How can you squish an ant that loves your two-year-old? You can't. She has a new home outside. (Hopefully, her friends stay away. They might not be so lucky.) (And, yes, I do know that ants are boys--but, since Lacie named it, "She" . . . )
This pic has nothing to do with bugs. I just thought it was cute. Megan decided she wanted to try a new way to use the basketball hoop.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
so so cute! I love the picture...and I can just picture Lacie talking to the ant! hannah was convinced once that she could teach earwigs to do tricks. I found a couple of them in a water bottle cap in the barbie box in her room. Nice.
Ants, ants everywhere. They are driving me nuts. No matter how much I clean the sink, every morning there are teeny tiny tan colored ants in the sink. If they didn't move I wouldn't know they were there. It's so annoying. It's definitely ant time.
Post a Comment