My Wednesday run almost killed me. We ran three miles, as usual, but my body just wasn't up to it. After our run this morning, I was feeling pretty good, so we decided to try another mile (Selma can run forever, so it doesn't matter to her how far we run). We just guessed how much farther to run. When I got to my house, I felt like I could still keep running, but it was time to go in and start the day.
This afternoon, I drove the car on our route to check and see if we made four miles. We didn't. . . We ran five!
Woo hoo!
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, that's awesome. Great Job!
Way to go..I think I could maybe run 20 feet....maybe! I'm very impressed.
YEAH!!! See you in the morning. Hopefully we have another good run.
I am so impressed! I'm pretty good at WALKING 3-5 miles. You go girl!
it gets addicting trying to go farther and farther, doesn't it?
Post a Comment