Tuesday, May 25, 2010

No bug problem here

I should've known better than to take a shower, but people were beginning to complain about the smell, so I had to risk it.  See what happens when I take a risk?


When I asked Lacie what in the world she was doing, she said, "Mom!!!  The counter is really soft!  I made it soft!"  She was so proud.  She actually thought she had done a good thing.  Who knows.  Maybe countertops, sewing scissors, clipboards and important meeting notes really do need Off Skintastic once in a while.


Or, maybe not.  At least I know that my kitchen is safe from mosquitoes, horse flies, tics, knats, fleas, and all those other insects that so typically infest kitchens.

*It's really late, and I'm really tired.  I hope I don't regret this post in the morning.  I think I'm getting a little slap happy!  Time for bed.

1 comment:

Chantel said...

Jacyn has done that but with diaper cream. We have no diaper cream left because she squeezed it out all over herself and the floor.