Remember when I jokingly said that my kids could sleep on a high-heeled shoe? Well, you'll never guess what I found when I pulled back Lacie's covers this evening . . . a high-heeled shoe! No joke. (Okay, it was a dress-up high-heeled shoe--not quite so pointy, but still--a high-heeled shoe!) When I tried to take it away, Lacie, said, "No, no. Don't take it. I like to sleep in that." She put it on her foot and climbed into bed.
Strange girl, that one!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is so funny! I love it.
Oh, BTW, love the new look of your blog.
Wait until she get older -- I can't wait to take off the heels, the dress and the tights as soon as I walk in the door. I can't imagine sleeping in any of that!
Post a Comment