Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Close Shave

For several weeks now, I've noticed that my hair keeps sticking up funny in the back.  I thought for some reason a new cowlick had sprung up or something, but today I noticed this:



(Sorry for the creepy-looking pictures.  Since I have such thin hair, you get to see my gorgeous pink scalp.)

Creepiness aside, look carefully at the hair sticking up.  New growth?  I don't think so.  See how the picture on top looks almost like I cut a tiny layer into my hair?

Here's what I finally figured out.  Remember this little incident involving a large picture shattering over my head?  When Steve vacuumed the glass out of my hair, he said there was an awful lot of loose hair.  I think that the glass actually shaved off a little chunk of my hair!  I hope it grows back quickly.  I'm having flashbacks of Little Rascals every time I look in the mirror!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow! It's a good thing all you lost was hair! You could have had a much worse injury!

Chantel said...

Oh my Gosh, I can't believe you remembered that's what could have caused that. I've got all this annoying new growth going on right in the front and I hate it.

Tracy said...

Wow, that is some new hairstyle. At least it can be hidden and it grows back!