Thursday, July 14, 2011

Florida Trip

This summer, Melissa and Steve took a trip to Florida for our nephew's wedding. I wish we all could've gone, but we'll save that trip for a time when flights are cheap (do you think that day will ever come?).

Melissa has been asking to visit her friends in Florida ever since we moved to Utah. She finally got her wish.  These little girls (minus the blonde in the white t-shirt) got to have a big-girl reunion. 

Here they are at 3 and 4.

At 5 and 6.

At 6 and 7.


And today.  Kensley (10) Macie (9) Melissa (9)

The girls got to spend the day together at the beach.  Macie and Kensley taught Melissa how to boogie board.  She's come a long way since her first trip to the beach (she wouldn't even dip her toes in!).  I couldn't resist inserting some old pics of Melissa and Kensley at the same beach when they were 2 and 3.












Melissa and Steve also got to see the last launch of the space shuttle.

 Going . . .

 Going . . .


 Gone!!!

We used to watch from our house when we lived in Florida, but I don't think any of the kids remember.  Melissa was a little more interested in collecting shells than she was in the shuttle launch.


And, finally, the whole reason for the trip (or should I say, the excuse for a trip that Steve wanted to take anyway):  The wedding!  Congratulations to Alyson and Ryan!  (I borrowed the next two pictures from Ryan's facebook page.  They were taken by my friend, Nathaly.)



For all of you Fowlers who are reading this, I tried to include as many pics of family as possible so that you can see everyone.


Jena, Landon, Kensely and Melissa


Jena, Kory, Alyson, Ryan, Trent, Ethan (hope I got the twins right.  Actually--I think I got them backwards.)


Marlee in the back.   Becky, Tavis and Mike in front.

Kayla


Landon and Becca

Steve and Melissa had a great time.  Hopefully, we'll all get to Florida again soon.

1 comment:

Haley said...

isn't is great that your hubby loves to take pictures? Such cute pics!