A few weeks ago, we went swimming in a friend's above-ground pool. Instead of chlorine, it used a salt-water system. When I told Megan that she had Celiac, she (of course) was worried about how it would change her lifestyle. When I said that she couldn't have things containing flour, she quickly asked, "Can I still swim in a salt and pepper pool? :)
Not so funny--Lacie thinks Celiac is contagious, and I haven't been able to talk her out of it. Last night, I caught her cutting a bite off of her cookie. When I asked what she was doing, she said she had to cut off a bite for Megan because she didn't want to get her Celiac germs. I hope she understands the concept of "not contagious" soon! At least she'll sit by Megan again! (She wouldn't at first.)
Monday, July 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment