yay!!!!you are my hero - i know how hard that is. and you are AWESOME for doing it!!
Are you serious?!?! That's awesome! That's one of my goals too. You just motivated me. :)
Okay, fine. I'll get back on the treadmill. Congrats to you! That's great!
So how come you and Tara couldn't go running while you lived near me?! I can't find a running partner here and it's killing me!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yay!!!!
you are my hero - i know how hard that is. and you are AWESOME for doing it!!
Are you serious?!?! That's awesome! That's one of my goals too. You just motivated me. :)
Okay, fine. I'll get back on the treadmill. Congrats to you! That's great!
So how come you and Tara couldn't go running while you lived near me?! I can't find a running partner here and it's killing me!
Post a Comment