Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Disney Vacation Day 2

Two sick kids and one sleepless night for everyone but Lacie meant that Lacie and the Donahoos were the only ones who made it to church.  Since we planned to rest on Sunday anyway, it was a good day for the kids to have the flu.

Jenny fixed a yummy dinner, Rachel fixed a yummy dessert, and we spent the evening visiting with family.  24 hours after the bug started, Megan was feeling much better, but Missy took a little longer.

Unfortunately, around 10:30, I was hit by the flu bug.  It was another sleepless night for me.  Are you keeping track?  That's three in a row.

I must say that I am very grateful to live in a time with washing machines and dryers.  It's nice to be able to get rid of the germs immediately.  We kept Jenny's washer and dryer busy our entire visit.  Sorry, Jenny!

And, since posts with no pictures can be quite boring . . . here's a sneak peak at one of the better days at Disney.


*Quickpage by Sahlin Studio Scraps.

No comments: