Sunday, June 13, 2010

Say what?

All three of our girls make up songs about everything.  They frequently take words they hear people say and weave them into a song.

While Steve, my sister Jenny, and the girls were on their way to Disney last Monday (I was at Jenny's house recovering from the flu), they passed a man that was panhandling.  He held a sign that said, "I won't use it for crack."

Melissa asked Steve what crack was, and he explained.  As they continued driving, Megan burst into an operatic aria:  "I . . . won't . . . use . . . it . . . for . . . crack."

*More Disney stories to come.

1 comment:

Chantel said...

LOL, that is so funny. Jacyn has been singing "On our way to grandma's house" for weeks now and today I just realized where it came from....the show Team Umizumi.