Sunday, August 15, 2010
Too patriotic
When Lacie dressed up in red, white, and blue, I didn't know that she was dressing to match her forehead! We're not quite sure what she did. She went to bed uninjured and woke up with this rug-burn type mark. In the middle of the night, she switched to sleeping on the floor. All I can guess is that she rubbed her head on the carpet in her sleep. Leave it to Lacie to figure out that trick!
Melissa wasn't interested in a photo shoot, but Lacie and Megan were all for it! Here are my favorite shots. (Unfortunately, I forgot to use the flash, so the lighting isn't quite right.)
Here's what happens when you say, "Okay, Lacie . . . pose however you want."
I know . . . the 4th of July is over . . . but I got this cute stuff for almost nothing at the post July clearance sales!
You don't have to have a holiday to be patriotic, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Cute pictures. I love Megan's hair, so adorable. I love their outfits too. Letty would love them as well.
Post a Comment