Today I was released from my calling as Primary President. Although I feel a great weight lifted off my shoulders, and I am excited to have a little more free time, I will really miss Primary. I've been in Primary for the last 12 years. It will be interesting to see what I get to do next.
I think I have forgotten how to sit still for more than a few minutes, so it will be interesting to sit through Sunday School and Relief Society! I'm looking forward to it, though.
Melissa was a little sad. I've been in a primary presidency since she was born. She has never been to primary without me. Neither has Megan, but she doesn't really understand that I won't be in Primary anymore. I think she'll notice next week when I'm not there.
So, for all of my friends out there who are still in primary: Enjoy the ride. It's over too quickly! (It sure doesn't seem quick when there's so much work to do, though!)
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
all good things must come to an end! enjoy yourself. maybe they'll call you to be the primary pianist!
Post a Comment