Have you ever noticed how often children teach us little "life lessons?" It seems that my kids are always teaching me important little things.
For example, last night, I learned that it is not very smart to leave Lacie and Megan alone to finish their soup while I run upstairs to print something for a meeting. When I came back downstairs, Lacie was dripping in soup up to her elbows. (She had poured her water in the bowl, and was "washing" her arms.)
Thanks, Lacie. Now I know, and I won't make that mistake again.
And later that night, Megan taught me that I should never leave my earrings in the girls' bathroom. I found one earring in her bed, and she confessed that the other fell in the toilet--and she flushed it (presumably to destroy the evidence).
Thanks, Megan. I'll be more careful next time.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Really? I'm so glad I'm over that stage. I don't think I have the patience for them flushing my jewelry down the toilet! I guess you'll have to go shopping!
Post a Comment