We have an awesome family. We had so much fun visiting for our reunion. We stayed with my cousin, Noni, and her family. We loved it. (Thanks for taking such good care of us, Noni and Mike!)
I'll spare you all the details and give you lots of pics!
Feeding ducks with cousins at the park before the reunion.
Hanging out, playing games, and a cousin sleepover in Aunt Juli's backyard. (I think I slept for about an hour!)
Final night--the family history presentations by Donna, Luonna, Maurice and Marlell were awesome!
Cousin Lizzy spent the entire night painting the kids faces and arms. I tried my skills out on Lacie and Nicole.
The kids launched rockets, played, and just generally had a blast! (Somehow Melissa managed to avoid the camera for the entire reunion!)
We sure loved seeing everyone. Thanks to the planners for a great time.
Friday, August 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment