Thursday, August 18, 2011

Time for School!

The last few weeks were crazy, but we had lots of fun.  I have a lot of blogging to do!

Summer is over and the kids are back in school.  Melissa and Megan started a new school on Monday.  They get to wear uniforms, and they looks so cute--every day!  Since the girls are supposed to keep their bangs out of their eyes, Melissa even lets me do her hair once in a while.



Melissa is loving school.  Megan--not so much.  She comes home happy every day, but she spends each evening explaining over and over why she doesn't want to go to school the next day.  She likes her teacher and she is learning and making friends.  I think it's the size of the school that is intimidating her.  There are kids everywhere!  She says she just needs to be home with her mommy.  As flattering as it is that she loves her mommy, I hope she gets her confidence back soon!  I hate to see her so sad.  She even acted insecure today in gymnastics.  She told me today that she felt sad at school, so she said a prayer and felt better.  Good for you, Megan!

Lacie doesn't start preschool until September, so she has been my shopping and cleaning buddy for the last few days.  She is counting the days until she gets to start school too.

No comments: