Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Website

You've probably noticed that I haven't been blogging a lot lately. That's because I started a new website, and I'm spending a lot of time working on it. The site is called OneCreativeMommy.com, and I'd love for you to check it out and invite others to visit, too.

It's a combination of everything I love--craft and project tutorials and elementary education.  Right now I have a free multiplication speedway for kids to use for practice.  (I'll have a free addition one up soon, too.)  I'm also having a grand opening sale on my Don't Eat Pete educational games.  Most are for math, but there's one for phonograms as well.  They are all $1 or less for a limited time.

You'll find some projects I've shared here and new ones, too.  Check it out!  (I haven't figured out yet how to add a function to follow my site, but I do put all of my posts on Facebook.  If you like the OneCreativeMommy.com page, you should be able to see on Facebook when I add a new post.)

No comments: