After studying Mexico, Megan's grade hosted a Mexican Fiesta. Megan got a little wild for the pictures!
I would venture a guess that the only viewers who know what this (below) is a picture of, know from experience. Go ahead. Before you read the answer, try to figure it out. (That's the ceiling, by the way.)
No, it's not mold (thank goodness). Last night we had strawberry milkshakes for dessert. Megan's slipped out of her hand and fell straight to the floor. It didn't tip over--just went straight down and the shake splashed out. I cleaned up the floor, but we didn't notice the ceiling until the next morning. I didn't realize a dropped liquid has quite that much force!
Lacie went a little "buggy" this week.
Here are two items I never expected to find in the bed of a four-year-old (or in anyone's bed for that matter)! I can't imagine what she was doing with them? . . . heart surgery?
And, finally . . . in case you've ever wondered what the girls' hair looks like after I take out the millions of tiny rubber bands we use for the gymnastics meet look . . . (you've probably never wondered--but that's okay) . . .
Kinda cute from the front, but a little crazy from the back. We tried to talk Melissa into joining the picture, but she didn't want to. (I have a feeling it's going to be tricky getting her into pictures for a while! I hope it's just a phase.)










No comments:
Post a Comment