Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Future Artist

Megan, Lacie and I were outside playing in the sun yesterday. Lacie pulled out the chalk, layed down on her side, and started drawing on the driveway. She looked like a little grownup. It was so funny that I ran in to get the camera. Of course, by the time I got back she was sitting up and drawing in the normal way. I never have the camera at the right moment.

Just because I haven't posted pictures of the girls for a while, here are a few.


I tried to get Lacie to lay on her side again and draw, but it just didn't look as cute when it wasn't spontaneous!


Here's Megan writing some of her self-taught letters. She writes pretty well. She actually spelled a word (EMMA), but I'm sure it wasn't on purpose.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Very cute. That is one my girls favorite activities -- when it's warmer.

Chantel said...

Lacie looks so cute in that first picture.