We've been working on talking nicely at our house. We're trying to help the girls say "please" and "thank you" and to encourage them to ask for things instead of demanding them.
This afternoon, after Megan demanded a glass of milk, I asked her if she could think of a way to ask nicely. In a very serious and sad voice, she said, "I can't. Somebody took my nice voice." After further discussion (and a little chuckling behind my hand), I discovered that Melissa took Megan's nice voice and swallowed it. This might explain why Melissa has been doing such a good job speaking nicely today!
Kids are so silly!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so funny! I hate it when my "nice" voice gets swallowed! I love your little post-it notes things on your blog...so fun!
That is so funny. I'm missing you. But we won't be able to get together until sometime after the 11th because we are going to be gone to Disneyland from Wednesday until then, but I'll call you when we get back.
Post a Comment