Anyone need some ideas for organizing the clutter? I stumbled across this blog: Shabby Nest. She is having a "Tame the Kids' Clutter Party." Tons of people have linked to her blog, sharing their ideas of how they tame clutter.
I'm not feeling terribly organized right now, so I've just looked, and not added my own ideas. I thought you all might enjoy looking, too! If you feel the need to organize, head on over. I love the towel idea from the very first link.
Now that I've seen these ideas, does that mean it's time to get off my duff and start organizing? Well . . . maybe some day soon! I think I need an organizing partner--and a challenge and reward! Anyone have any ideas?
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i'd like to get organized myself - but no one else in the family seems interested, so it seems like an uphill battle. :) i hope you fare better!
Post a Comment