Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lacie's Latest

Let's pause our vacation story for a moment of silence over Lacie's latest escapade.

I know . . . It's my fault. I shouldn't have assumed that it would be okay to go in my room and curl my hair.

I knew something was wrong when I saw the bathroom light on and the door open. Lacie was inside fingerpainting the countertop with toothpaste. I didn't take a picture of this one--vowing that I wouldn't let her know that I secretly thought it was funny.

Too bad I didn't grab the camera. It would've saved the lens from being smeared by Lacie's cheek prints as she tried to take pictures of her eye while I cleaned up the mess!

On the bright side, the toothpaste did put a nice shine on the countertop, and I've always wanted 8 or 10 nice upside-down shots of my sewing machine!

No comments: