Friday, June 5, 2009

Somebody call an exterminator!

For the second time in less than a week, a cockroach has crawled up my leg while I've been typing at the computer! If that isn't incentive enough to go to bed instead of working on the computer, I don't know what is.

Ewwwww! Sooo gross. I love where we live, but being surrounded by empty lots definitely has its disadvantages. Needless to say, I'll be calling an exterminator. It seems that doing the spraying ourselves is not working.

Now I'll be dreaming that roaches are crawling all over me. Yuck, yuck, yuck!

5 comments:

The Smiths said...

Yuck! My neighbor found a successful solution to her roach problem. I've e-mailed to ask her about it and then I'll share with you. Gross!

Susan G. said...

In Nashville they moved into the toater in our kitchen and laid eggs..we dubbed it "the hatchery". There were two kinds of poison there..the spray didn't work so they used something that looked like yellow foam they put along the walls..weird but it totally worked.

Chantel said...

Eeeewww, that is gross. I had one run across my foot while on the computer and it totally freaked me out. I think if you have the lights on they will be more inclined to stay away. The lights were off when I had my experience with a cockroach.

Haley said...

That's horrible. We had them all over in Argentina, but I've never had one crawl up my leg!

Jenni said...

Yikes! I'd probably jump a mile if that happened to me! We had a cockroach problem in MD but the exterminators completely took care of it within like 2 treatments. Good luck!