These cousins weren't supposed to be born so close together, but I guess they knew they'd be friends right from the start, so they planned their entrances together. JulieJo was born 1 1/2 weeks early, and her cousin, Alec, was born the next day--five weeks early! He will be in the hospital for a while, but so far he's doing fine.Congratulations to both families, and we'll keep Alec in our prayers. Welcome to the world cousins (who are children of two of my cousins)!
*Just a fun fact: Alec is the fourth grandchild of my Aunt Juli and Uncle Maurice to be born on January 18th.

2 comments:
You should probably retire the Post-it for Diane's baby, since she had her about a week ago. If you had a facebook you would have known this (hee, hee) j/k. I didn't notice until at least three days or so after she had her. But she has pictures on her facebook and she's adorable. By the way, her name is Lauren, just in case you didn't know.
Holly's baby has a name now. It's Alec Owen Riding. Mom and Baby are both still recovering well, I'm told.
Post a Comment