Monday, February 28, 2011

My Three Gymnasts

Last week parents were invited to the gym to watch the kids show off.  You can really see my girls' personalities in their pictures.

Lacie:

She listens to her teacher and throws herself totally into everything.  She doesn't notice we're watching unless we catch her eye.  Then she hams it up.  While she's doing gymnastics, she's oblivious that I'm taking pictures.







 Megan:

Total ham.  All the time.  She knew I had the camera and kept posing and trying to get me to take more pictures.  As for what the teacher was saying . . . she has no idea.  She's great at giving me good poses, though!









Melissa:

If she knows I'm taking pictures, she often turns her body away from the camera so that I can't catch her.  She loves to have people she knows watching her gymnastics, but she also loves to hide from my camera!  I did manage to catch her unaware a few times.

 








Keep up the good work girls. You're doing great, and I love to watch you!

No comments: