With a play stage and dress-up outfits galore, Megan and Lacie were in 7th Heaven. Every kid needs a muumuu, right?
Melissa and Megan manned the checkout counter and ice-cream stand so that the other girls could go shopping.
Then they took their things home and set up house.
If they worked hard and finished cleaning up their home, their was even time left for a sword fight from the pirate ship.
And, there was always time for being silly!

I'm afraid Lacie probably started a trend with the toddlers that the other moms might not have appreciated! In reality, she was only trying to let Tessa go in front of her in line. What a girl.
Yes, I did withstand the urge to give the kids hand sanitizer every time they touched a new toy. I waited until the end. (I, however, used sanitizer quite frequently. I can't help it. I'm a bit germ-o-phobic! I cringed every time Megan or Lacie put on something new.)
*Tessa is in red, and Paige is in pink.











1 comment:
we had so much fun!
Post a Comment