Friday, June 3, 2011
Curb Your Enthusiasm
This little girl has been brushing her teeth by herself for a long time. (You dentists and hygienists out there are gasping and thinking that I should be doing it for her. Since Lacie's dentist told me her teeth look great and to keep doing whatever I am doing, I figure she must be doing pretty well.)
This morning, she got herself up and ready for the day and was really excited to show me that she was doing everything herself. I caught her brushing her teeth in the bathroom and gushed, "Wow. Lacie! I'm so proud of you. I didn't even have to remind you to brush your teeth!"
She gave me a foamy smile, turned back to the sink, leaned back, then threw her head forward and spit with such gusto that she slammed her forehead into the faucet. Ouch!
Great job getting yourself ready, Lacie. Maybe next time, a little less enthusiasm with the spitting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment