Thursday, June 23, 2011

Homework

I'm a student again. I'm taking two community ed classes about internet design. I'm dying! I am so lost. I complete my homework, but it takes me forever to figure it all out. I guess I'm used to leaving a class knowing how to complete the homework. In this class, we learn some of the code, but then we have to figure out the rest on our own. Thank goodness for the internet.

I'm feeling a lot of sympathy for my friends who have gone back to school. Taking care of a family and studying/homework is tough!

It will all be worth it when I can start an internet design business, right?

3 comments:

Deb said...

good for you, heidi! i bet it's tough! hang in there!

Deb said...

good for you, heidi! i bet it's tough! hang in there!

Deb said...

whoops. maybe in your class, you'll learn why i just posted that twice because i have no idea what happened. :)