Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vegas Trip

Since Steve had a 2-room hotel suite for a week during a trip to Las Vegas for work, the girls and I took a little trip to enjoy the amenities!

Because I forgot and scheduled swimming lessons for the girls, we were only able to stay one night.  We made the best of it.

The first thing Lacie noticed during our "tour" of the room was that there was a perfect Time Out chair!  Funny that she would notice that.  She doesn't really spend a lot of time in time out.



Doesn't this look like a good idea? It was--for about 10 minutes! In order that the kids get a little sleep and stop bugging each other, we eventually had to make different arrangements.

I do not love Las Vegas. I especially don't think that the strip is a good place for kids (or adults!). We do have one favorite spot, though. The girls love to go to the M&M store and spend a small fortune on their favorite colors of M&Ms. Here they are showing off their loot.  (No, we didn't buy stuffed M&Ms--they just made cute pictures!)

No comments: