Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Small Blessings

Yesterday was a plate breaking, juice spilling, tracking dirt through the house kind of day.

But . . .
Steve put the kids to bed by himself while I went shopping.

Today was a three-hour road trip with Megan and Lacie that (due to traffic) turned into a five-hour road trip with Megan and Lacie kind of day.

But . . .
Regardless of the long trip with no stops, both girls took a nap, Lacie never needed a diaper change, and Megan never needed to go potty.

Thank goodness for small blessings to get us through those crazy days!

(Lacie sacrificed toothbrush number three to the toilet today--Megan's this time. I guess the blessing with that one is that she didn't put it in her mouth this time! Phew!)

On a side note, here's something you don't see every day . . .


This is Megan's new favorite outfit. I think she might let me wash it one of these days!

1 comment:

Susan G. said...

Does the outfit come with a fire hydrant or is that extra? Too cute. Halloween isn't too far off! Thanks for helping me remember to be positive!