The fascination with rolly-polly bugs continued this weekend. Steve was cleaning out the yard, and the girls helped him move a rock pile. Of course, there was a rolly polly family underneath. The girls had a blast letting them crawl all over them.
This morning, as we were walking out the door to go to church, I noticed Megan and Steve in the driveway. Steve looked a little frustrated (I'm sure he had been trying to hurry her into the car), but Megan was beaming. She bounced up to the car and said, "Hi, Mom. I had to give my rolly polly a kiss goodbye."
I'm trying to picture that. How do you kiss a rolly polly bug without swallowing it! I'm just glad she didn't inhale as she was leaning in for the kiss!
Don't you love how Megan's face is always covered in chocolate in her cutest pictures? I promise that I do wash her face, and that she doesn't constantly consume chocolate!

1 comment:
So, Clara's not the only one with chocolate mouth pictures! So cute.
Post a Comment