As you can see, I'm making changes again. I'm trying to get a clean look that shows up well on any size monitor. I'm still struggling with the margins in the sidebars, and I have a few more design changes to make. Bear with me!
Hmmmm. My clean look is looking a little busy!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't believe all the fun things you do on your page. It looks great. I haven't changed a thing on mine since I started. Maybe someday I'll be daring and change the colors!
Your layouts are so cute!! I've been catching up on your blog and love all the organizing you've been doing! Those blue bins are great idea!!
Hey Miss Creative!!!! Yes, I noticed you were friends with the Waters Clan... I saw some of your comments on their blog. I know Janet Henderson. We were BFF's back in Tallahassee, Fl in 2000 when Kyle and Steve were both going to FSU. I was so glad to have her as a friend and it's been great to reconnect with blogging!
Post a Comment