I wanted to give Haley time to spread the news before I posted. Here are my beautiful new nieces! They arrived 16 days early after 24 hours of labor. Congratulations, Haley and Jason!
I'm sure to mess up the details, so I won't give you many. I'll leave that to Haley (in about 3 months, when she finally has time to update her blog). I'm not sure which twin is older (I think Paige), and I understand that the names are subject to change!Tessa and Paige were expected to be identical twins, but as you can see, they definitely don't look the same! Hmmm.


Welcome to the world, beautiful girls! I can't wait to meet you. (And neither can your cousins.)
(If you couldn't understand Lacie, she said, "They're very cute!")
I took the video on my regular camera. Sorry it's not great!

4 comments:
They are so cute and do not look like each other at all. I could totally tell what Lacie said, she's so cute.
Thanks for posting! I'm so happy that everything went well for Haley.
They are so cute but I'm their mom so of course I think that!
They are beautiful!!
Post a Comment