Monday, July 13, 2009

Third Time's a Charm

(Also could be titled, "Why it took us so long to leave for the family reunion!")

How often should a girl wash her hair? Every day? Every other day? Well, according to Lacie, three times a day is about right.

She got a shower after swimming lessons so that we could be ready to leave for the Family Reunion. Shower #1. While I was fixing lunch (not 15 minutes later), Melissa yelled, "Mom--Lacie has shampoo all over her head!" (I accidentally left the shampoo outside of the shower--oops!) (In addition to the shampoo, she also decorated the bathroom with TP and peeled the stickers off of "feminine products" and stuck them to the cupboard.) Shower #2. (I put the shampoo back on the floor of the shower and closed the door behind me.) As we were grabbing the last few things before getting in the car to leave, Megan yelled, "Mommy, Lacie's washing her hair again!" Shower #3.

I'm running out of safe places to keep things!

(If you're waiting to hear if Haley had her babies, they're here! I'm waiting for her to tell me it's okay to post the details and pics.)

No comments: