Sunday, January 24, 2010

Little Liar

The video says it all:



And, for those of you who can't see the video for some reason, here's Lacie's new look and some of the dialogue from the video:


Mom: Lacie, have you been playing with the markers?
Lacie: No. (Cheesy grin.)
Mom: Did you color on your face?
Lacie: No.
Mom: What have you been doing?
Lacie: . . . on my lips and on my fingers.
Mom: Why did you color on your lips?
Lacie: (Shrugs shoulders.) I thought it was lipstick.
Mom: Did it taste good?
Lacie: Um . . . I don't think so.


Does anyone think this is funny enough for America's Funniest Home Videos? I am seriously considering entering it, but I'm not sure if it's funny to everyone or just to the parents. If I do enter it, I have to take it off the blog and make sure that the video isn't floating around on the web. (So, please, don't copy or forward this video anywhere. I don't think any of you would have a reason to do that, but if you do, I can't enter it.)

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is toooooo cute! Boy, we sure miss you guys. We haven't had neighbor as fun as you since!!! We hope you are doing great :) It is good to see your happenings.