Friday, October 17, 2008
Fablehaven
I just finished reading the third book in the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull. If you like fantasy, I highly recommend them. They are a Harry Potter-type adventure series about kids visiting a nature preserve for magical creatures. Mull wrote the books for school-aged kids, and there are discussion questions at the end geared toward kids of all ages. I love the books, and I will read them with my kids when they are a little older. Maybe around 8 or 9 for Melissa. She hates anything scary, and some of the characters are a little scary. I can't wait for the next one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Heidi, I just read the first 2 last week and will start the 3rd one today. They are really fun and good page turners. Thanks for telling me about them!
Hi Heidi. It's so fun to hear from you. It seems like a lifetime ago when I first moved to Maryland and we were VT partners. Your family has sure grown! It'll be nice to keep in touch again.
Just finished the 3rd Fablehaven book! I loved it!
Post a Comment