Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Melissa's Book

Since my friend introduced me to digital scrapping in March or April, I have become totally addicted. (Thanks, Laura!) My first project was an alphabet book for Megan. One of these days, I'll post it here. My newest project is a book for Melissa. It's a storybook based on a bedtime story that I made up for her one night when she couldn't sleep because she was too scared.

Melissa is very anxious to see her book, but it is taking forever. Last night I got on a roll and finished several pages. Here's one that I think turned out really cute:



(In this part of the book, Melissa is cloud watching, and imagining herself in the pictures that she sees. She has just seen some clouds that look like fish.)

Bummer. I just looked at the post on the blog, and even though the pic is large, you still can't really see Melissa. Oh, well. You get an idea of what I'm working on.

*A friend just clued me in. If you click on the picture. It will blow it up. (Thanks, Megan.)

5 comments:

Megan said...

Heidi...I just clicked on the picture and it came up big on my screen. Really really cool idea! If it turns out near as cute as Megan's did...it will be a masterpiece!

Heidi said...

Cool. That worked for me too. Thanks! I hope it turns out well. I"m excited.

Tracy said...

What a sweet idea to do for your girls. They'll always love that. Very cute page.

Chantel said...

Just from that one page I can tell it will be an awesome book. I can't wait until it's done. You are so good at this book making thing.

Nathaly said...

I keep forgetting to link you on my blog! I'm finally getting around to it. I'm so excited to be able to keep in touch this way. Your book is looking great! I can't wait to see more pages.