Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm getting organized!

I am on the path to getting organized!

Steve put up the bulletin board in the playroom today (Thanks, Honey), and I organized and labeled all the bins of toys. Amazing! I thought it would never happen. I'm not quite finished, but it feels so good to get it done. As we were cleaning up today, Melissa said, "Cleaning up is easy now that we know exactly where everything goes!" Do you think it will last?

Here's a sneak peak, but I'll show you the whole thing when I'm done.

3 comments:

Scott and Selma said...

Good job. Now you will never want to stop cleaning:)

Deb said...

my question is, how long does it stay this way? i'm so tired of organizing and having it undone again!! does this work??

Chantel said...

I love how it looks in the picture. It would never last in my house, but it's a fun thought:)