They had a great time. I think Steve may have slept a little--but not much. Since I wasn't there, I'm afraid I didn't get many details. Since Melissa and Megan are practically invisible in every picture Steve took, they must have had a good time--making forts and playing with friends.
Due to a major temper tantrum, Steve missed out on having his finger and toe nails painted by his daughters. Poor guy! (It was one of the girls having the tantrum, not him. In case you were confused.)
I really enjoyed the Daddy/Daughter Campout. I had some nice alone time with Lacie, put her to bed at 8, and enjoyed an evening of doing whatever I wanted! Heaven.
Here are Megan and Melissa in one of their forts.

1 comment:
Fun. It's nice to spend alone time with the baby isn't it? I'm just getting to know what that's like with Letty in school.
Post a Comment