Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Dance!

There are two bulldozers outside knocking down the weeds in the vacant lots surrounding my house. Yeah! We no longer live in the jungle! Of course that means that there are soon to be several stinky bonfires burning outside, but I guess I can live with that. For now---Happy Dance!

No, I will not be posting a video! :)

4 comments:

Susan G. said...

a video of the happy dance or the bonfire??

Jen (Maddie Lou Beanies) said...

Not to mention all the bugs and mice that will looking for a place to call home :) I too am so glad I don't have to stare at the nine foot weeds that have been invading the neighborhood!!!

Chantel said...

Does that mean that they are going to be building there any time soon?

julie said...

Just catching up on the blog, always a good read:)