Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Quick Poll

When you check on your napping two-year-old and find that she is sleeping peacefully, but has stripped naked, do you:

a. Wake her up and put her diaper on? (And in the process, forfeit the rest of your quiet time.)

b. Remove all non-washable items from the crib and hope for the best when she wakes up?



Comment added 9/7
I chose option "b," and it was actually the start for potty training. I put her on the potty as soon as she woke up, and she went! Yeah!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Let sleeping babies lie (in their own urine, if necessary)

Jenni said...

I'd probably go for the second option and hope for the best.:) I'm sure that was a conundrum!

Susan G. said...

definitely B!!! Quiet time is priceless!! (so what did you do?)

Chantel said...

I completely agree with Megan. You would regret waking them up and wish you had gone with B in the first place.

Haley said...

I say option A. Can you tell I'm a rookie mom? I just don't think I could handle all the pee everywhere!

Jenny D. said...

B all the way!

Jenny D. said...

B all the way!

The Smiths said...

B! And mourn when they wake up prematurely (wet).